Louisville Kentucky $10,000 Down Payment Assistance Grant for Home buyers in 2017
Get Ready Louisville Kentucky First Time Home Buyers. KHC is offer $4 million in funding available with new reservations on or after July 18th, 2017. This will go super fast so I recommend have a house under contract before that date so you can attempt to secure the $10,0000 Downpayment Assistance Grant. First come, First Serve basis. The last grant like this one was gone within first few hours.
You must have a house under contract and meet the following guidelines below:
- Zero percent interest rate for Louisville Kentucky first-time home buyers.
- A non-repayable second mortgage for $10,000.
- Forgiven after five years.
- Home purchase must be located in Christian, Hardin, Jefferson, or Kenton counties.
- Applicants must meet secondary market income and buying limits.
- Minimum 620 Credit Score
- Max Purchase Price Limit of $283,000
- Max Household Income Limits…
View original post 64 more words