FHA, 620 credit score FHA loan, Bankruptcy, credit scores, credit scores FHA loan, Credit Scores/Credit Reports, FHA, FHA Guidelines, first time buyer kentucky, First Time Home Buyer, KY FHA LOANSbankruptcies, bankruptcy fha, Chapter 13 bankruptcy, chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 7 or 11 Bankruptcy, FHA loan, FHA Loans, kentucky bankruptcy mortgage, Kentucky Housing Corporation
Qualifying For A Kentucky Mortgage After Bankruptcy
Home Buyers can qualify for a Kentucky mortgage after bankruptcy:
- 2 year waiting period to qualify for FHA Loan to qualify for a FHA Loans after discharge of Chapter 7.
- One year into a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy to qualify for a Chapter Loan into a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy repayment plan.
- No waiting period after a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy discharge date.
- 4 year waiting period to qualify for a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy discharge date to qualify for a Conventional Loan.
- Two year waiting period to qualify for a Chapter 13 after Chatper 13 discharged date to qualify for a Conventional Loan.
- Four year waiting period to qualify for a Conventional Loan if you had a mortgage part of bankruptcy but the foreclosure needs to be be finalized
Senior Loan Officer
View original post 203 more words