Get Ready Louisville Kentucky First Time Home Buyers. KHC is offer $4 million in funding available with new reservations on or after Thursday, September 1, 2016. This will go super fast so I recommend have a house under contract before that date so you can attempt to secure the $10,0000 Downpayment Assistance Grant. First come, First Serve basis. The last grant like this one was gone within first few hours.
You must have a house under contract and meet the following guidelines below:
- Zero percent interest rate for Louisville Kentucky first-time home buyers.
- A non-repayable second mortgage for $10,000.
- Forgiven after five years.
- Home purchase must be located in Christian, Hardin, Jefferson, or Kenton counties.
- Applicants must meet secondary market income and buying limits.
- Minimum 640 Credit Score
- Max Purchase Price Limit of $283,000
- Max Household Income Limits of $117,250
- Must provide 3 years tax returns to prove a first time home buyer in Louisville KY
- Must complete an online homebuying course
- Max debt to income ratios of 40 and 45% respectively with Approved Eligible Findings
- Never been convicted of a felony crime in last 10 years for tax evasion, larceny or real estate transaction..
- No Bankruptcies last 2 years for FHA
NMLS ID# 57916, (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org). I lend in the following states: Kentucky