|Free Rate Quotes and Pre-Approvals Same Day!|
Mortgage Rates can change without notice.
Assumptions include a 640 or higher credit score for FHA, USDA, KHC, and 620 credit scores for a VA loan. A loan amount of $100,000.00 is assumed and a 30 day lock required for a Kentucky Mortgage Only.
A 720 credit score or higher is assumed for a Kentucky Conventional Rate Mortgage loan rates and a loan amount of $100,000.00. The loan to value for Kentucky Conventional loans are assumed at 80% ltv or less.
- The displayed Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) reflect the interest rates, total points, and additional estimated pre-paid finance charges for the loan products shown, but do not include other closing costs.
- The approximate cost of prepaid finance charges does not constitute and is not a substitute for the Good Faith Estimate of Closing Costs (GFE) that you will receive once you apply for a loan. This is not a mortgage loan approval or commitment to lend. The actual fees, costs and monthly payment on your specific loan transaction may vary and may include additional fees and costs.
- For loans with less than 20% down payment borrower-paid mortgage insurance may apply.
- These mortgage rates are based on a variety of assumptions and conditions which include a consumer credit score which may be higher or lower than your individual credit score. Your loan’s interest rate will depend upon the specific characteristics of your loan transaction and your credit profile up to the time of closing.
VA LoansKentucky VA loans require a funding fee upfront paid to VA in the form of mortgage insurance .he premium varies based on the loan characteristics, your credit score, whether you’ve received loan counseling factors.
- USDA Loans
Subject to credit approval
Rates are subject to change without notice.
Rates are subject to qualifying criteria and Mortgage Rates can change without notice.
Assumptions include a 640 or higher credit score for FHA, USDA, KHC, and 620 credit scores for a VA loan. A loan amount of $100,000.00 is assumed and a 30 day lock required.
A 720 credit score or higher is assumed for Conventional Rate Mortgage loan rates and a loan amount of $100,000.00. The loan to value for Conventional loans are assumed at 80% ltv or less.
- 4 Things Every Borrower Needs to Get Approved for a Mortgage Loan In Kentucky-FHA VA KHC Conventional Mortgage (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- Employment Guidelines for VA Loans (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Louisville Ky Mortgage Lender FHA/VA KHC USDA Kentucky Mortgage: 2013 Louisville Kentucky FHA Streamline Refinance … (louisvillekentuckyvamortgage.blogspot.com)
- Bullitt County KY USDA and Rural Housing Mortgages (kentuckyusdaloan.com)
- Kentucky FHA Mortgage Guidelines for 2013 (mylouisvillekentuckymortgage.com)
- Louisville Kentucky VA Refinance Loans (kentuckyvaloan.com)
- FHA single-family purchases, refinances escalate | HousingWire (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- Mortgages and Credit Scores (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Calculated Risk: Tanta: Mortgage Servicing for UberNerds (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Compensating factors may affect the loan decision for a Kentucky VA Mortgage Denial. (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)