Kentucky USDA RHS Rural Housing Mortgage Loans LikedFollowingReblog
Kentucky Rural Housing RHS Loans
Guaranteed by Rural Housing Services (RHS).
Home must be located in a rural area as defined by RHS.
No down payment if the property appraises for the sale price or greater.
Minimum credit score of 640.
- Guaranteed by Rural Housing Services (RHS).
- Home must be located in a rural area as defined by RHS.
- No down payment if the property appraises for the sale price or greater.
- Minimum credit score of 640.
- Must be a first time home buyer, unless property is located in a targeted county.
- Interest rate fixed at 2.875 percent.
- Gross Annual Household Income guidelines:
- $35,000 for all household sizes.
- All household occupants (18 years and older) with income must be included on loan and be credit ready.
- Must use all but two months’ reserves of borrower’s own funds.
- Existing or new construction property with a purchase price limit of $115,000
- Zero Point Rate
- Only FHA, VA and RHS – 640 credit score and AUS Approval
- 60-Day Lock
- Neighborhood, Regular, and HOME DAP loan programs available.
Applying for a Kentucky Housing loan is easy. Just contact one…
View original post 39 more words