Determine if your mortgage is owned by Fannie Mae.
Submit your personal information
Documents needed for final HARP approval:
– 2011 W-2s
– 2011 Tax Returns
– Current pay stubs (last 30 days)
– Current bank statements (last 2 statements, ALL PAGES PLEASE)
– Copy of original NOTE
– Copy of driverʼs license
Fax or scan the above-mentioned items to me at:
Fax: 502-813-2795 or scan to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you have any questions!
Or Call at 502-905-3708 with questions or to apply over the phone for free.
- The mortgage must be owned or guaranteed by Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae.
- The mortgage must have been sold to Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac on or before May 31, 2009.
- The mortgage cannot have been refinanced under HARP previously unless it is a Fannie Mae loan that was refinanced under HARP from March-May, 2009.
- The current loan-to-value (LTV) ratio must be greater than 80%.
- The borrower must be current on the mortgage at the time of the refinance, with a good payment history in the past 12 months.
- Loans.org Details HARP 2 Guidelines as the New Plan Goes into Effect (prweb.com)
- Louisville Kentucky VA Refinance Loans (kentuckyvaloan.com)
- Louisville Ky FHA Mortgage Loans (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Louisville Kentucky VA mortgage refinancing (kentuckyvaloan.com)
- Louisville Kentucky Home Loans 2012 (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- Louisville Kentucky mortgage rates (louisvillemortgageguide.com)
- Louisville Kentucky Mortgage Rates (louisvillemortgageguide.com)
- Louisville Kentucky Mortgage Programs 2011 (louisvillemortgageguide.com)
- What Credit Score do You Need to qualify for a FHA VA KHC USDA Kentucky Mortgage (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- Louisville Kentucky FHA Loans (louisvillemortgageguide.com)
- Changes to the Underwater Refinance Plan (bestfloridamortgage.wordpress.com)
- Underwater? New calculators tell you when you won’t be (hsh.com)
- Harp2, Harp 2, Harp Two! Let me Harp on it. (harptwo.wordpress.com)
- Upside down on your Mortgage? (loansbybradhartman.wordpress.com)
- HARP Gives Hope to those Upside Down in Mortgage (drdianehamilton.wordpress.com)