Kentucky Home Buying Guide for Mortgages
An Overview Of The Loan Process for a Kentucky home Buyer or Kentucky homeowner
If you are buying or refinancing a Kentucky home, you will need the following documents..
. ❑ If you are salaried – two years W-2 and one month of paystubs
❑ Recent copies of any stock brokerage or IRA/401K accounts. ❑ If you are applying for a cash-out refinance, a letter explaining your intent for the money needs to be provided.
❑ A copy of divorce decree (when applicable). Get Organized When searching for your new home, it is important to become pre-approved for many different reasons…
❑ Know how much house you can afford so that you do not waste precious time looking at properties that are not within your range.
❑ Being pre-approved gives you the negotiating power you may need, plus it lets the seller know that you are already approved and serious about purchasing a home. ✓ Your loan closes more quickly as it is already approved. With our Automated Underwriting process, our loan consultants are able to approve your loan on the spot or within 24 hours. (Approval may be contingent upon appraisal and other required documentation). Become Qualified Sign on your final loan documents and be prepared to…
❑ Review your final loan documents making sure that your interest rate and loan terms are what was agreed on. Confirm the name and address that appear on the loan documents.
❑ Sign all loan documents. Move in, enjoy your home and please refer us to other family
- KHC’s First Mortgage Government Loan Products (louisvillekentuckymortgagerates.com)
- Louisville Ky FHA Loans (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- A Guide to Personal Loans (creditloan.com)
- Should We Rent Until Our Loans Are Paid Down? | REALTOR.com Blogs#comment-37096#comment-37096 (kentuckyfirsttimehomebuyer.com)
- 4 Things Needed to Get Approved for a Mortgage Loan In Kentucky (louisvillekymortgage.net)
- Researching the Market for Good Home Loan Refinancing Rates (gyhousehunter.wordpress.com)
- Know If You Will Be Considered For Your First House Loan (mydecorarticles.com)
- Did you order the appraisal yet? – The Ideal Home Loan Process (oregonrealestateroundtable.com)